Tanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tanks

A forum for players of GF9's 'Tanks' table-top skirmish game.

EDIT: deadline extended for a week, Reminder of first kick-off issue date - the project is still alive!

Tenente
    Tenente
    Lance Corporal

EDIT: deadline extended for a week, Reminder of first kick-off issue date - the project is still alive!  Empty EDIT: deadline extended for a week, Reminder of first kick-off issue date - the project is still alive!

Post by Tenente Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:49 pm

EDIT: Due to study and workload I will be extending the deadline for a week, first issue due to be out 7th September.

Just a quick announcement to all. This idea is not dead, I have it scheduled for the 31st August as stated before. So if you would like to contribute, send your stuff through. I have two articles and one battle report to put forth into this issue. Anyone has any battle reports, modelling articles, or anything with regards to tank history, even anecdotal stories of any kind, they are all welcome (obviously as long as they are tank themed, or at least touch upon anything tank even if somewhat vaguely) or anything else you see fit. In any case, have an important physics test tomorrow, after that, I get to my scribes pen and get things going.

Hope to see some interesting contributions.

All the best and have a good pasta!

Tenente

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am