Tanks

A forum for players of GF9's 'Tanks' table-top skirmish game.

Second issue - deadline extended to 1st November

Tenente
    Lance Corporal

Second issue - deadline extended to 1st November

Post by Tenente on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Hello all fellow Tankery enthusiasts,

Tenente here extending the deadline to 1st November for submissions to the second issue. I have an important final exam on the evening of the 2nd of November, so will be putting the next issue of PM after that, either on the 2nd or 3rd.

Hope to see some more new submissions. I already have one submission - a book review. Remember, anything tank does fine provided there is no politics or taking sides, it can be highly technical, or historical or whatever. How the community journal looks like is up to you, pure democracy here  Very Happy.

Also, just making an announcement here as well, I am planning to have a Christmas issue of PM in December, so start thinking if you have anything Christmas themed that involves tanks (think winter themed, or any anecdotal stories from winter with regards to Tanks), they are all going to be very welcome. I will be trying to get it properly "themed" for that occasion.

Cheers all,

Tenente

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:35 pm