Tanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tanks

A forum for players of GF9's 'Tanks' table-top skirmish game.

2 posters

Time to Take a Break

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Time to Take a Break Empty Time to Take a Break

Post by Admin Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:35 pm

While having a painting session, what are the signs that tell you it's time to take a break?

For me, when the hand holding the tongue depressor you've attached the 15mm Desert Rats you're priming starts to twitch and the whole thing flies through the air.
    Tenente
    Tenente
    Lance Corporal

Time to Take a Break Empty Re: Time to Take a Break

Post by Tenente Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Oh, for me, it is when I try to paint a black dap into the eye for the eye-ball, but instead end up putting it into the foot of the humanoid miniature - basically when I get a complete eye twister or loss of coordination (or both, especially if I have been drinking in parallel to painting)... or I start switching off and begin digging my nose into the paint palette from falling asleep. Hope this raises the mood of fellow hobbyists, because both statements are based on personal experience.... some people can be too obsessed with the hobby...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:23 am

I must confess that I've not had those happen to me. My main problems are, as I said earlier, an inability to keep hold of what I'm painting and, on occasion, dropping the paintbrush.

A sign of age I suppose farao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm